Champions Race Update: Get a Week Long Training Program
« Come racing and get a week long training session with high-end facilities!«
At the occasion of the 2022 Champion Race, the organisers – Parc Aquasports -provide top-notch training facilities the week before the event. The idea is to provide racers and teams travelling to the event, a week long program and an array of possibilities, with high end facilities.
3 courses to choose from!
Paddle/train on the regular whitewater course, but also on two others courses; 2 free-to-use courses with gates : « P0 » and its smooth tide Class 1 rapids and the warming up course « P2 » with Class 2 rapids along gates and rocks.
Access to all the park facilities
– 2 paddling sessions a day with 4 hours in-between for an optimal recovery time
– Access the Gym
– A reduced entry fee for the race
– A 20+ km running trail starting from the WW Parc straight into the outdoor.
If you have any question to organize your stay, please contact the park management : email@example.com or +33 (0)5 59 40 85 44.
Beyond the attractiveness of the Parc Aquasports, Béarn region also offers many more advantages :
– More courses within 30 min driving in order to mix things up : Saint-Pé-de-Bigorre (2001 World Cup) and Orthez (which regularly hosts national events).
– A spring-like ideal weather to practice white water coupled with big training volume.
– Many possibilities for a trip to the mountains or to the ocean (1h driving for each).
More info go to www.parcaquasports.fr